- Quickly list components in your scene or all components belonging to children of a selected GameObject or prefab. From there you can select all, delete all or show searchable fields/properties within the Component/Monobehavior selected. Searchable types within components are: string, int, float, bool.
- Number searches can be exact match or select all within a range.
- Strings can also be searched by exact matching text or all that contain search text.
- You can also replace all or individually choose to replace selected numbers or text/strings.
- If attempting to delete a component that is dependent on another component, that dependency will be listed.
- The menu settings & color schemes are customizable and settings are persistent.
To Open the menu in the Unity Editor:
1) Select "Window > LissrdToolPro" to display a list of all components in the scene.
2) Right click a GameObject in the scene and select "Search Components (LissrdToolPro)" to display a list of components belonging to the GameObject selected and all children below it.
3) Right click a Prefab in the project window and select "Search Components (LissrdToolPro)" to display a list of components belonging to the Prefab selected and all children below it.
When hovering the mouse over any button, a tooltip that gives a description of what the button does will be displayed.
* A free version of LISSRD Tool (with limited features) is in the works.